Pages

Topics

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Merlin's Magic All Purpose Household Cleaner

This is an incredibly basic recipe that will provide you with some awesome, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner. I used my first batch in my bathroom last night and was blown away with how well it worked! Hard water stains, soap scum...gone with just a spray and a wipe! I really wouldn't have believed how well it works until I tried it, and can say from personal experience that it works better than chemical laden (toxic) cleaning product from the store, and won't irritate your skin or lungs in the process! It feels nice to use something that I know isn't toxic to me or anyone else in my house.

Even better, you can tweak this recipe to your liking. I added about a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to my concoction to give it extra cleaning power and a lemon fresh scent. :-)

Fill a 16 oz. spray bottle nearly to the top with water. Add 3 Tablespoons of your favorite Dr. Bronner’s castile soap and 20-30 drops of tea tree oil. Shake it well and spray it on bathroom or kitchen surfaces, floors, even dirty little hands if they’re nearby. Wipe off with a damp cloth.

No comments: